Christmas during COVID-19 – A Second Year
Christmas 2021 was different again due to the COVID-19 pandemic. However, compared to a year ago, many people got vaccinated, able to see loved ones (within the guidelines, of course). Recently in late November/early December, the Omicron variant of COVID changed plans for many. Gathering plans have changed, and many of us will likely do celebrations virtually or in a much smaller group.
I felt anxious in recent days. Luckily the Christmas music gave me comfort during these challenging times.
Hang in there, everyone. I know it’s hard. I want to take a moment to healthcare for keeping us safe in this pandemic.
Stay safe, everyone!
Additional Christmas Music
Another 12 Days of Christmas Music special has come to an end. I have enjoyed listening to so many Christmas albums and songs this past little while. However, I could only cover a certain amount, which is why I have some extra suggestions for Christmas music to listen to in the list below.
- Brett Young – Brett Young & Friends Sing The Christmas Classics
- Trey Maxx – Celebrating Christmas on the Beach
- Hunter Brothers – Joy to the World
- Tony Meade – Wassail
- Leon Bridges – Purple Snowflakes
- Leona Lewis – Christmas, With Love (Rerelease)
- Molly Johnson – Together for the Holidays
- Sara Melson – Christmas Lullabies
- Ivan Rubio – The Christmas Song (Single)
- Fox Revett – Last Christmas (Single)
- Joseph Cesar- Last Christmas (Single)
- Ursula Schultz – I Saw Three Ships (musical composition)
- Kristin Chenoweth – HAPPINESS is… Christmas
- Jim Brickman A Christmas Symphony
- Christmas Piano Music
- Maxime Landry – Noël Beauceron
- Carrie Underwood, My Gift, Deluxe Edition
- Steve Wariner, Feels Like Christmas
- Pistol Annies, Hell of a Holiday
- Steve Holy, A Christmas to Remember
- Mitchell Tenpenny, Naughty List
- Lucas Hoge, 12.25
- Cody Johnson, A Cody Johnson Christmas
This edition of the 12 Days of Christmas was enjoyable. I discovered many musical genres, including an Opera album and humorous songs- one of which talks about Christmas during the lockdown. Christmas during COVID is a challenge, but as long as you’re healthy and are with those you love, we can get through these unprecedented times.
I wish you all health, love and happiness.
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2022!